Monday, January 02, 2006

Going North


It's funny, but 5 times out of the 6 I've been to Italy, I've not gone North of Taormina. Which, if you check a map, is quite Northernly - as long as you stick to Sicily!
The only place North of that was Bologna, and I only spent 2 days there, meeting a scientist at the CNR there. Go on, look it up, that's what Google's for. (sorry, I'm feeling lazy)

Someday we'll go on a holiday - to Pisa, Firenze, and Venezia. And Rome.


The pic comes from our last visit, a day trip to Mt. Etna and Modica. And that's my first ever real snowfall. Right in the Sivestri crater.

Cheers all.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Paul O'G said...

"Someday we'll go on a holiday - to Pisa, Firenze, and Venezia. And Rome."

Ive been to all 4 - and I live in the Colonies Dear Chap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home