Friday, December 30, 2005

That's gastric for you

Uh-oh - first missed appointment with the blog (should I be reclined on a couch, by the way?). My flu turned gastric - or better still, gastr-ick. Not at all terrible, in the end, but just enough to make me forget all about blogs and the finer things in life.
I'm currently setting up tutorial and exam questions for my MSc students in Integrated Product Design - a course organised by the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Malta, where I work. The topics I deliver lectures on in this course are Composites, Materials Selection, Ceramic Powder Processing and Laser Materials Processing. I've taught the former three before, albeit at undergraduate level; but I'm keen to get to grips with the latter, as it's the one that's closely related to my postgrad studies on laser material deposition. The only problem is how to comprehensively describe laser materials processing in a single 3-hour session. Oh well, if I'm confident I can cover composites in their entirity in the same length of time...

Had a bit of fun yesterday creating an army list for the Epic Armageddon game - for people in the know, it's for an Arbitrator (these would be cops) force - something not ttoo appropriate for an Epic scale force. Oh well, it's all in the name of fun. Which is what's important in wargaming.

I realise I still haven't covered 'Vanmullikanism'. I will. Eventually, or a little beyond then.
Cheers all (er - anyone?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home